Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Books

I've been reading again. Selfishly taking time (during the Bear's naps) I could be using to fold laundry or put dishes away or I don't know, maybe crochet. But I've been reading instead, ... and I guess I can claim the excuse of my husband saying I needed to take some time to just chill and stop DOING so much. ...

Hope reading counts as not much! :)






I'm on the third book in the Divergent series; I got Divergent free from Redbox a week ago, and basically it did not really compare to the book. it seemed very... stale. But that's okay, here's to another free movie soon to check out Insurgent.  :)   The books are a relatively fast read, along the lines of the Hunger Games, but in Chicago-ish. Give 'em a try if you need some down time. ...but maybe not before bed if Things Keep You Up.
Post a Comment