Tuesday, March 31, 2009

most likely, the winner is...

all roads use-ta lead to Rome, but now some other roads lead to who-knows-where. for me, it looks like that road is leading back to the land of GR Ford, apples, lots of trees and water, and blondes galore. Yes, folks, it looks as if I am going to be heading back to the great state of si quaeris peninsulam amoenam... CIRCUMSPICE!! if you know what that means, yes. I'm not sure when, yet. I do want to see the Grand Canyon and maybe CAlifornia first, but who ka-nows...

Apparently I am allergic to amoxicillin. however it is spelled (my computer is wiggly-red-lining that version, and prompting me to choose tamoxifen, penicillin, amontillado, or painkilling. none of which is the word i am looking for...

i found an amazing new scent: DKNY-Be Delicious...... has a new version: be delicious - night! :)
its almostasgood or better than DKNY- bd (green), which i got at burlington in Phoenix after we got back from MEXICO. (which i still need to writes aboot. sorry!!)

but now, i need to go to bed. apparently my eyes are sinking into my head. or i have huuuge undereye circles. let's chalk that up to 1)grad school 2)teaching children that act like monkeys 3)not drinking enough water because antibiotics make me nauseated 4)not enough sleep 5)not enough conversations with my Abba and all my homeslices - remedied easily enough, :-D

so the thing is: I am going to miss this place, as dusty, dry, and brown as it is. I've met some extraordinary people here, and living in the high desert has given me a huge appreciation for, well, SOOOO much. more on that laters, though. :) I need to sleep... sometime :)

No comments: