1 cube of frozen spinach
1-2 salmon fillets (I use frozen)
1 can dark red kidney beans (rinse well unless you like slime!)
1 can corn (no salt added for low sodium!)
1 package saffron rice, or a few cups cooked rice of your preference
1 jar (more or less, to taste) of your favorite sweet and sour sauce
sweet chili powder, pepper, and salt to taste
1. Measure rice and cook according to package directions.
2. Pan fry / saute salmon. Check for bones. Add sweet and sour sauce (add a little extra) to salmon, chop into small pieces. Keep warm.
3. Cook spinach according to package directions. Add corn when halfway through cooking.
4. Cook kidney beans. Drain.
5. Mix everything together in a large pan (or a bowl). Add spices and more sauce until you approve.
6. Spoon generously into warmed (or steamed) tortillas. Add cheese (if desired), roll into a wrap, and enjoy!