Friday, October 23, 2009

Isaiah is annoying me at the present. . .

I've spent so much time reading narratives and epistles lately that jumping back into the Prophetic Books (on my way through the Bible again) are being a difficult mental transition. Meh! So and therefore, I shall not "move on" until I get what's "goin' on..." Or something. But really, indepthly reading books like Romans/ Galatians and the chronicles and Paul's letters is good, but as far as staying on top of those books and continuing my progression through the old testament, ... it's going to be tricky to segregate and integrate my thoughts where necessary. *sigh*. . .

I'd love to discuss the objects of my reading with you all sometime... really! in person, on skype, on googlechat, on aim, with a cup of caffeination, with water, on a walk, in a box, with a fox, ... erm, yeah. But seriously. Being a teacher has taught me so much ... more on that later. My heart needs some logos.

1 comment:

Unbreakable Joy said...

Interesting...

The diversity of literature genre in the Scriptures is simply astounding. I commented to a friend recently, "There is no way this book is not divine."