Saturday, October 24, 2009

200 stolen (from Mr. C) questions

200. My Middle Name Is:
Elaine

199. I was born:
December 17, 1983 @ Blodgett Memorial Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan (at 11:09am)

198. I am:
an adopted child of the living God, a student, a teacher, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an auntie to all my friends' babies, and learning something new (or several things!) daily...

197. My cell phone is:
capable of sending random blank text messages to certain people (rather then messages with crucial information that i think i was sending...)

196. My eye color is:
greenish-hazel

195. My shoe size is:
women's: 10.5 or 11 men's: 9ish (because i have wide feet. LAME! )

194. My ringtone is:
Big House by Audio A. I recorded it from the computer... speakers ;)

193. My height is:
5 feet, 4 and three quarters inches. given I am barefoot and not slouching.

192. I am allergic to:
kitties (if they are unclean or hair-shedders - but i still likes them!), tree pollen (as I discovered in Arizona! boo.), ragweed, and men. I think I may also be allergic to romance novels that have nothing to do with Christ... *shudders*

190. I live in:
a house with my family (for now) in my old bedroom since I was about 15...

189. The last book I read:
finished? "Betrayal" by Jeanette Windle. VERY GOOD. :-) Currently reading? Several... ;)

188. My bed is:
blankety. lots of blankets. I sleep like a taterpiller...

187. Are you happy with your life?
yes :)

186. Last person to send you a text message:
amyconklin!

185. Ever smoked a cigarette:
only those pretend candy ones that get dust everywhere. haha.

184. AIM or MSN or Yahoo:
google chat, skype, and aim. depending if someone is on any of those and wants to trade voices or letters...

183. Do you email:
of course, but i PREFER hand-written snail....

182. How is the weather today:
moist. and there are leaves all over the ground everywhere. it is neato-keen.

181. Do you have your wisdom teeth:
in my mouth? no.... in a box? ....yes. haha.

180. Ever been to Disney Land:
no... and i could have gone, too! hmmm... someday maybe when i grow up i will go.

179. My favorite holiday is:
Resurrection Sunday!

178. The perfect date:
I've always been partial to anything in May. that's usually when things start acting all green (at least in mitchigin...) OH ... the other kind of date, I would say - is a leader who has done his research and planned something Spontaneous that is adaptable to change depending on weather and mood. bua haha. possibly involves throwing o shooting things, or playing with Play-Doh.

177. The last three cds I bought:
Shai Linne's Storiez and Atonement, and Philip LaRue, I think.

176. Last song that made you cry:
a lot of LaRue's songs make me cry. not really.

175. Who is your favorite cousin?
Lesley and Melissa are my close-in-age cousings. . . :) and we grew up relatively close. Melissa's really far away up in Ishpeming now. boo...

174. Who is your favorite road trip bud?
Lester!

173. Who are you IMing right now?
Ryan was clarifying his confusion about Skype. . . a few minutes ago.

172. Who's the last myspace page you looked at?
I have not a clue. I only get on THERE about once every three months.

171. If you could have a baby at the same time as someone else, who would it be?
if I coul PICK? Kelli or Christee, or someone that is near to my age in the same city that can tolerate me, but at this rate, it's going to be Quentin's wife... hahaha.

170. What did you do yesterday?
made Christee go mall-walkin' with me, crocheted some christmas presents, watched "The Visitor" and "17 again" and got frustrated with the prophet Isaiah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
142. Love at first sight?
yes... I love to love on people. hehe.

141. Luck?
y charms? yes. they are tasty. Luck, though, is a "no."

140. Fate?
only in plays.

139. God?
yes, and someday everyone willll...

138. Aliens?
i AM one...

137. Heaven?
yes . . .

136. Hell?
yes. :(

135. Ghosts?
sure

134. Horoscopes?
re: believe = put trust in, A = no.

133. Soul mates?
my shoes and socks usually match. Hopefully if God has a man for me, he plans on sticking around. Therefore he has to be my left foot. . .

WHICH IS BETTER:

129. Hugs or Kisses?
depends on my mood. Hugs are good for comfortation, kisses are good to share love. I love getting kisses at church (even though I'm still getting used to it! hehe)

127. Phone or Online?
in.. person. seriously, why is this not an option. boo.

126. Red Heads or Black Hair?
I um... don't get it. I like everyone that has a head, whether it is hairy or not.

125. Blondes or Brunettes?
i like both. . .

124. Hot or Cold?
i am warm-blooded, i like cold drinks, and i like hot drinks too.

123. Summer or winter?
fall! sweatshirts = amazing!

122. Sun or Rain?
lots of sun with a body of water in the distance. And then a thunderstorm.

121. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate times infinity!!

120. Night or Morning?
morning when i feel productive, night when i am frisky.

119. Oranges or Apples?
apples with a book

118. Curly or straight hair?
mine is teh best - it can be both, depending on humidity and curling irons (as a straightener). i like people that aren't ashamed of their hair (or lack thereof)

LAST TIME I:

101. Saw someone I hadn't seen in a while?
all the time, ha.

100. Cried in front of someone:
a few weeks ago i think. i cry easier these days. meh!

99. Grew:
apparently some time in college. haha.

90. Who is the ditsiest person you know:
i don't know.

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
many people. God has blessed me with many silly friends. hehe.

87. The last movie you saw:
The Visitor *SEE IT.

82. The thing I don't understand:
calculus and women.

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received:
well i am a selfish human bean so to me, many answers are unsatisfactory, but by far the worst is "I can't..." from a student who obviously CAN. (boo)

79. The things I plan on doing this summer are:
taking classes, finding places to do practicum, hopefully driving to see some new babies slash old people (on road trips!), finding a job (because schools aren't open in the summer for subbing, usually...)

74. The thing I'm looking forward to most:
That Day.

73. The thing I'm not looking forward to doing:
grace and truth types of confrontation. The truth part is harder for me to "get out."

72. Today:
could be it!

71. This summer:
past? was GREAT. future? ihavenoidea!

70. This week:
is almost over! He is risen!

62. The person who knows the most about me:
Jesus. and then maybe my Christee and Kelli. or Tracie...

61. The person who can read me the best is:
Mel is a reader. boo!

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
let guys lead in friendships, especially when they are still learning (as am i). meh!

54. First time you had a crush:
like 5th grade. grrr.

52. Last time someone said what you were thinking:
Connie before Bible study when we were chillaxin. haha.

51. What is your dream job:
teeeechur n mummy

49. First job:
babysitting, delivering the Advance. Then Red Hot inn (meh!)

46. I hope:
on occasion, to be married some day with a dozen wee things

45. The best smell in the world is:
men's cologne when a man walks by (haha). Or turkey.

44. The person that makes me cry the most:
God

35. Florida or Hawaii:
Mexico?

33. My favorite piece of clothing:
jeans!! (boo teachers having to look "professional!" )

32. My favorite sport is:
to watch - basketball. to play - carpetball. haha.

30. My friends are:
also family. :)

29. My computer:
gets dusty.

28. The school I go to:
right now is "Grand canyon university" - back then, was MSU..

22. The all-time best movie is:
Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version that is 6 hours longish)

21. The all-time best thing in the world is:
the incarnation of Christ.

20. Last thing you ate:
maybe some moon toast.

19. The most annoying thing ever is:
the sound of chewing ...

18. The most annoying person you know is:
that one person. haha. i don't know.

17. I lose all respect for people who:
give up too soon.

16. The movies I have cried at are:
Life is Beautiful, Up, The Notebook, The Passion of the Christ, Flicka. haha. I don't usually cry at movies.

15. Last phone call:
me mum

14. TV shows you watch:
on tv? nothing. on my computer because we have no channels on our tv? Teh Office, Parks and Rec, Grey's Anatomy, 30 Rock. . .

13. Last friend you hung out with:
Christee Marlene Vosburg

12. I want to be:
a mom! haha. or... able to understand Isaiah.

11. The worst pain I ever felt:
maybe when my wisdom teeth were out, but that was actually kind of fun.

9. My room is:
kinda grungy looking. the paint color is.. very Joey.

8. My favorite celebrity is:
I like Brian Regan and Adrian Brody and Mr. Bean. haha.

7. My top person on MySpace:
i don't know. i don't go!

6. My favorite color is:
green lately, and Blue (and navy blue more lately).

5. My weakness is:
thinking

3. Who broke your heart:
me; also, a few people that want nothing to do with Jesus.

2. Things that make you feel great are:
me mum and little brothers! music! revelation! crochet! learning languages! socks! hoodies! the smell of fire! caffeine!

1. If I could do one thing to change the world, it would be...
Crochet on trees. and signposts. haha... or be more genuine about who He is.

No comments: