Sunday, September 6, 2009

Journibles.... hehe.

But
by
if
under
verb tenses
unto
upon
as it is written
reflective or hypothetical or seeminly silly questions
with
without
parentheses
even so
reckon
God forbid.
by nature
neither yield
yield
should...
know ye not?


All these and more - little words, though they may be, can change a life. This weekend Rob set us off on a new adventure - being guinea pigs ;) for Journibles...

We took the book of Romans and started by writing it out.... by hand... in journals, but only on the right hand of each page. The left is reserved for "notes."

I am pretty sure they shall be sold out, because I will buy them all. :) It was quite addicting, and even the times I've done similar things before didn't really compare - time flew by so quickly, and when I found myself wide awake before 6 this morning, I jumped back in and kept writing. I'm only on chapter 6 right now, but the next 10 chapters are going to fly past as well, Lord willing. I've noticed so much, as well. Not just the little words, but it's easier to see the whole picture - of the book of Romans AND the books in the Olde Testament that i've been reading.

hurrah!

1 comment:

Daniel Wynalda said...

An actual WEBSITE is up for Journibles now.

http://www.the1718series.com
or
http://www.fullquiver5.com