Tuesday, September 29, 2009

how interesting, indeed

Today I feel like being lightly-fluffy, and tomorrow may be the opposite. So I am posting a survey I lifted from Laurie's facebook page :)

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Dark Chocolate Chex Mix. or water.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
in my driveway.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Slightly. All my flute playing has paid off ;)

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Quentin. He opened the door and went into hysterics when he saw what I was wearing. Apparently, a purple sweatshirt = hilarity in and of itself. And all this after I told mum that he would have this exact reaction.


5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
about midnight. I went to sleep after that. It ...may have been later or earlier.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
the west, the north, somewhere where there is sky, and take my family with me so they could see the world.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
ask me after I'm married. Maybe THEN i can say yes. HA . . .

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
my mom. or Christa/Crystie/Michelle/Shelly/Nicole. all those crazies.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? like X and X? they look like headless stick people.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
it's my caffeine terror. when i drink it i stay up later and forget why i am awake...


11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
driving back from WI

12. Who took your profile picture?
me

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
probably christine's wedding videos ;)

14. Was yesterday better than today?
about the same betterness

15. Can you live a day without TV?
only several . ..

16.Are you upset about anything?
not too much upsets me, but i have a big heart sometimes that gets me blumbly.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
humans were created to be relational. so therefore and yes.

18. Are you a bad influence?
no, contrary to popular belief. I don't smoke, chew, or ... yeah.

19. Night out or night in?
i like both, depending on the weather, time of year, and people.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
chapstick. water. the Bible. a pen. lotion.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
apparently i am a bad friend...

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Hey.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
i want to be like a tree, planted by the water, trustin in the Father to help me grow!

24. Do you hate anyone?
no, but i am supposed to.... kjvesquely. ;)

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
lots of group emails.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
i do not do drugs.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
i dunna remember !

28. What song is stuck in your head?
nothing right now, except some softy piano from Fernando Ortega :) Oh, the deep, deep love of Jesus!

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
someone with coffee and an adventure planned.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
would be nice... we shall see. I'm waiting for kids, first. lol.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
write a paper!

32. Do you think too much or too little?
i think almost all the time. not as much when i am unconscious, as far as i know...; 0 )

No comments: