Saturday, May 11, 2013

thankful

4/9/11

For although they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Consider Him who endured from sinners such hostility against Himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.




In all the earth there was not one that could take my place. No one cared about me, not really.  I had done a multitude of wrongs, and my skin was black and peeling. My hair had fallen out in patches, but I was able to cover it up with a wig I found at the dollar store. I may have looked a fright to someone's grandma, but other than potentially scaring children and elderly people, no one looked my way. I sat all day on a bench, until someone else wanted to sit by me. When people looked at me too long, I would get up and move to another bench. My hair may have been dirty and greasy, but no one was able to see it because of the wig.

No comments: